Sunday, April 8, 2018

Get Well Trio

Hey there. Just sitting in my stamp room watching it snow, again! Can you tell we in the north are pretty tired of winter in general. Each time it snows I tell myself this has got to be the last one, right? Well enough of that and onto my cards today. I used the same color palette for all three but they are for different sketch challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge was "Trio".



I used the same supplies for all three cards also.
110lbs white cardstock
Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon stamps & dies
Stampin Up, Altenew and Papertrey Ink ink
Papertrey Ink colored cardstock
Copic marker R22 & blender

Pretty simple stamping. I just eyeball the greetings for spacing, colored the images with ink pads and blender pen and popped up images with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.






5 comments:

  1. AWWW, These cards are super cute! i LOVE them all! I am sure they would make anyone feel better as soon as they lay their hands on them!
    So cute and sweet!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again soon!
    X Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super charming card set! Such a fun color combination! So happy you joined our Card Set challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous collection of get well cards. i LOVE the coral color! love that sweet little nurse. thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clean and simple card set, that will make anyone's day! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...