Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April PTI Blog Hop

Hey there. Kind of skidding in at the last minute for the blog hop. I have been doing some serious Spring cleaning before company comes this weekend and not much stamping.
Here is our inspiration photo. I do not own any stamps that have delicate cups. So I used the Warm Happiness set and the colors inspired by the photo.

Cup was gold heat embossed and stamped with Aqua Mist, Lovely Lady and Lemon Tart ink on 110 lb white card stock.
Thanks for hopping by, Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Cute mug! Love that gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A VERY SWEET CARD! I too LOVE that Gold embossing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and perfect saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. top quality uk replica watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica hublot watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...