Saturday, November 4, 2017

Ink Blending

Hello. I am playing with the Altenew November Inspiration Challenge, Addicted to CAS leaves challenge and the ink blending challenge at AAA Cards. First the inspiration photo.

For my card I started with a Strathmore Bristol panel and masked off the area with post-it tape. Then used Distress Ink and blended the three colors together. I stamped the greeting from the Painted Poppy set and embossed the leaves from the Fantasy Floral dies into the panel with my Cuttlebug. Mounted the panel to a chocolate A2 card base.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

8 comments:

  1. Terrific card. Such pretty ink blending! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! I was super stuck, but I'll go back and try again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful blending, it's seamless and the subtle die impression looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ink blending! And I love your subtle embossing! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great ink blending and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The subtle effect of your embossed leaves is just beautiful, Sue! Lovely ink blending, too! So happy you could join in the fun this week at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...