Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fall Leaves

This was so out of the norm for me to start with dark cardstock.  I had watched a video on coloring with colored pencils on dark cardstock and thought I might try it. She made it look easy well there is a learning curve with this. I need to practice. I heat embossed the leaf stamp from Stampin Up in Ranger gold glitter embossing powder. The greeting is from Papertrey Ink also embossed. My pencils are just Crayola and didn't blend the best. I used the Simon Says Stamp inspiration photo as my color way.

I also used the My Favorite Things sketch challenge for my card layout.
This is a close up of the coloring. Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentality Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love those pretty leaves!! Wonderful coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...