Saturday, October 28, 2017

Starry Night

Hello, what would Saturday be without some stamping,right?
I got a new stamp order from Ellen Hustson in the mail today so I had to get them a little inky. The first card I made used the Essentials by Ellen set Wonky Backdrops. I used the Pin-Sight Challenge collage photo for my inspiration.
The bottom left image is the photo I focussed on for my card.

I started with a white A2 card base and stamped the star backdrop with Oceantides ink from Papertrey Ink. Then die cut the house and tree from the Home & Hearth set from Ellen out of white cardstock. I squished the die cuts in Versamark ink and heat embossed them with copper embossing powder from Stampin Up. Also embossed the stars with copper powder. Greeting is from Holiday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink. Before I mounted the house and tree I covered the blue backdrop with Wink of Stella.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is anything goes and the Monday challenge is monochrome.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Really cool, Sue! I love the embossed copper 0
    - great idea! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your coppery die-cuts stand out from your card and make it even more festive, Sue! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...