Thursday, October 5, 2017

Christmas Silhouette

Hey there. This was a really quick card to create. The hardest part was clearing out all those little pieces from the die cut.
I had a scrap of water colored paper laying on my desk that I had die cut some leaves from last week. So I used it to cut this village die. Then mounted it an an A2 white card base and stamped the Papertrey greeting in razzleberry ink. Super quick and easy Christmas card. Happy Little Stampers has several challenges that I plan to enter the card in besides Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Christmas challenge and finally the Less is More watercolor challenge.



Thanks for stopping, Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Stunning! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another piece of incredible water colouring here Sue. I'm a real fan of non-traditional colours for Christmas cards so this is right up my street! Love that die (think you may have enabled me there), Thank you so much for joining in again with us this week at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful CAS creation, the die cut looks great cut from your watercolour paper. So many entries from you this week :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome non-traditional Christmas card, Sue. Love those colours and a great card to mass produce. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. Trina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love that die cut! Wonderful coloring too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty card! Thank you for sharing your cards at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...