Sunday, October 29, 2017

All My Shades of Gray

Welcome to a beautiful Sunday and no I have not been stamping this morning already. I made this last night. It is from the brand new Concord & 9th Blooms Fill-in stamp set. I was working toward a monochrome card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. Along with the new My Favorite Things sketch challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday anything goes challenge.
I started with a white 4 by 5.25 card panel and stamped the Bloom set with all my shades of gray ink. Then mounted it to a white A2 card base and stamped the greeting from Papertrey Ink in black ink on a .75" scrap of cardstock. I die cut vellum with the coordinating die to the Bloom set. Mounted it all to the card base and added some silver Nuevo drops.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card, great design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...