Friday, September 29, 2017

Navy Silhouette

Hey there. Hope everyone is having a great Friday. We are having a beautiful day for harvesting in Iowa.
Today's silhouette card is using a color challenge from My Favorite Things as my starting point.

My card uses PTI stamp sets mini blooms and watercolor wonder. I thought the navy was a fun change from the traditional black silhouette.
I started with a PTI white card base and used Stampin' Up inks. I also wanted to enter it in several other challenges including the Happy Little Stamped CAS silhouette challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your design - great fall colors, and I love your use of the paint strokes behind that pretty silhouette! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - I love the stripes behind the florals!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card! Love the stripes of color. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...