Friday, September 29, 2017

Home, Hearth and Prize Stag

Winding down for a full stamping Friday. I ordered the Kuretake Gansai watercolor palette and got a chance to play a little bit today.  They are wonderful but I have a long way to go. Lol. I wanted to play with
Ellen Hutsons Pin-tastic Challenge. Here is our inspiration

Here are my cards:
I tried to water color a couple of panels using the colors from the inspiration photo. I used both the Home & Hearth and Prize Stag dies to create the cards.
Thanks for visiting, Sue.


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful set of cards, Sue, lovely soft colours and I like how you used the die cuts, so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...