Friday, February 7, 2014

PTI Color/Sketch Challenge

Hi!  So I took a stap at another color/ sketch challenge.  My goal is to at least do the seven cards with the options provided.  I try to challenge my self by just grabbing one color card and one sketch card and trying to make it happen.  If you notice a lot of typos in my posts it is because blogger will not let me go back and fix them right now.  So everything is as it is typed. Now can all see my skill level or lack there of. The picture will include the color card and sketch card that I used for the project.
Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentally Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...