Saturday, February 8, 2014

MR & MRS: Clean and Graphic

Hello, I wanted to try just one fun and crazy card for the day.  This might be my last one of the day.  I found a new challenge blog that looks like a lot of fun with some very respective designers. It is called The Card Concept. I like that they honor different style of stamping. So I made this card with that in mind and wanted to try a little twist on the drop shadow technique in the PTI blog. I think I am a Clean and Simple stamper at heart.  I started with PTI white card stock and stamped the mr and mrs in Pallette Noir ink.  The stamps are a very old Stampin Up set called Big Deal alphabet. I then die cut a heart from the Heart Prints dies(PTI) from white and Raspberry Fizz card stock.  Then took the white heart and re cut it with Grand Ampersand die. I popped the white heart a little to the left and layered it on the pink one with foam dots. Them mounted it on card front. Hope you all enjoy it. I know it was fun to make. 
Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentally Sue.
I will also submit this card in the CAS-olgy "AND" challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Heart" challenge.  Thanks again!

10 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the way you've popped the ampersand heart above the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this - great graphic card with a really fun feeling! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple and striking way to celebrate an occasion! A fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, graphic and oh-so-eye-catching! Perfect for The Card Concept challenge; perfect for celebrating a new marriage!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable! Love the white! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! What a fun card. I'm thinking I just might have to add this to my list of card to try. So glad you joined us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is SO great! Congrats on your HM at CASology - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously clean & graphic! I'm so in love with all the glorious white space! The bold black letters really pack a whole lot of 'sha-zam ka-bam ka-pow' on the card front...especially paired with the splash of pink! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! This card has so much impact - the recipient of this card will totally cherish it! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...