Friday, April 12, 2013

April Showers bring Spring Flowers???

Hey all!  I bet you thought I had dropped off the face of this earth...well almost.  My husband has had 3 surgeries in 3 months and my dad has gone to spend eternity with God.  Busy time in our lives.  So it really felt good to spend a little time stamping tonight.  Just to play with ink and paper makes me happy.  The card below is a favorite technique of mine it is to layer images to create a collage effect.  Papertrey Ink had it as a challenge last week and there was just no time to stamp so I thought it would work with this weeks challenge also that is "watercoloring over embossing".
Stamps: Friends till the End, Polka Dot Basics, and Text Style (PTI)
Thank You For Being My Friend (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: White and Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Embossing Power (PTI)

So I would like to enter it in the Make It Monday #111 challenge.

I would like to enter it also in the Simon Says Stamp "Spring Flowers" challenge.

And last but not least I will enter it in the Hero Arts April Female card challenge.
APRIL2013B.

Thanks for stopping by and I will try to do better with the blogging!
Sentimentally Sue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the stamped layers and wonderful colors! I'm sorry for your loss and hope your husband's recovery goes well. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replik Moncler Jacken, das eleganten Stil und modernste Technologie kombiniert, eine Vielzahl von Stilen von günstig moncler frau weste, der Zeiger bewegt sich zwischen Ihrem exklusiven Geschmacksstil.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...