Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friend with Washi Tape

Hey all!  I have been having problems with Blogger and loading pictures.  Think I have it fixed right now.  I picked up some fun new paper from My Minds Eye and washi tape from Freckled Fawn.  So the challenge at Simon Says Stamp was to use washi tape on your project and Less is More blog was a "friend" theme.  
The card base was PTI cream cardstock and the friend stamp was also from the PTI Friend Till the End stamp set.  This is a really flat card all the collage it printed on the paper.

Prettied up the back of the card with some scraps on my desk.

Thanks for dropping by to visit!  Hope you come back soon,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you realised that "Less is More" is solely for Clean and Simple cards, where we like to see lots of white space, few layers and minimal embellishments. Although the front of your card is very pretty, it is rather busy and in fact the back of your card would have been perfect for our challenge!
    Do join us again
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, a fabulous design and stunning papers, your details are wonderful!!

    Thanks so much of joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sue, I love the pretty strips of washi tape.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...