Saturday, July 21, 2012

SAF Limited Supply Challenge

So this is my next card in the PTI Stamp-A-Faire.  It was made for the Limited Supply Challenge.  Here is the list of what we could use:

  • STAMPS: Natural Beauties only (or another floral set as a substitute if needed)
  • PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
  • RIBBON: Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot
  • BUTTONS: Simply Chartreuse

  • I didn't have the Natural Beauties set so I used Pretty Peonies set. 
    Thanks for the visit.  Come again soon,
    Sentimentally Sue.

    1 comment:

    Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

    Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

      Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...