Friday, July 6, 2012

CFC60 and MIM73

Me again!  So I haven't had a chance to stamp all week till now.  So this is like my fourth post today.  I am going to enter it in the text challenge on CAS-ual Fridays and the Papertrey stamping on background paper.
I started with the phone book paper and stamped the hearts to mimic a rotery dial.  Die cut the base circle out of black cardstock.  I also die cut the phone from black and clear embossed the phone die cut. The word bubble was hand drawn and greeting stamped in Pure Poppy ink.  Heart button was from Hobby Lobby.
Talk to you later.  Thanks for dropping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

5 comments:

  1. Sue, this is fabulous! I love how you used the phone book along with your telephone! Genius! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the phonebook page in the background. Making me smile here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this! Love the circle and all those hearts. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of the book book paper, so cute. love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...