Monday, July 16, 2012

Bring on the crazy challenge...

So I have this thing for a challenge...like you couldn't figure that one out.  hahaha  So the PTI Make it Monday challenge is a crazy one this week.  There are six sketches, four different categories and 2 orientations and with a roll of the die your choices are made.  So the first roll gave me a 1, horizontal layout.  Next roll was a 5, sketch #5.  next roll was a 3, Heart Prints stamp set.  Roll number four was a 4, Damask stamp set.  Color roll was a 2 for Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest and Simply Chartruce.  Last roll was embellishments, crepe paper.
So here is my card.  Was great fun and I am going back to try again!
See ya later and thanks for stopping.
Sentimentally Sue
P.S.  I do have some really crazy things on my lists so I am looking forward to some really hard challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, another awesome card! you came up with some good color combo's! Very clever how you added that crepe paper in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this the best challenge? You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...