Friday, May 11, 2012

Striped Sunshine...MIM#65

So we are back because this challenge is all about not wanting to waste all those little pieces and I still had a chunk of the striped paper left over from the last project.
Again I used left overs from the Bitty Dot collection and cut one of the Limitless Layers circle out of a piece of PTI white cardstock.  Stamped the greeting from the Think Big Favorites #15 in Berry Sorbet and added Lemon Tart dots from Polka Dot Basics.  Then hand cut the rays with an exacto knife. 
All layered onto a white base card. 

Thanks for stopping by again and have a great evening!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...