Friday, May 11, 2012

Make-it-Monday on Friday!

Hello,  Hope you had a great week.  I did but it was super busy hence no posts.  The MIM #65 challenge was to use scraps of background paper to make a background.  I have a bunch of Bitty Dot paper scraps that I just can't throw away and I thought it would be fun to create a chevron pattern.  I cut the pieces down to 1/4 inch strips and glued them to a scrap of cardstock then cut the cardstock into 1/4 inch strips
 at a 45 degree angle to create the chevron.
Cut the window with a 1 3/8 inch square punch.
Stamped my greeting from the Framed Out #3 set on PTI white cardstock
 and popped it up with some foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Love this CAS take on the pattern challenge! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...