Friday, April 27, 2012

Tuesday Trigger on the Moxie Fab

Hey there!  Yea! ...it's the weekend!  So over on the Moxie Fab they were having a Tuesday Trigger challenge with this dress as our inspiration.  Pretty huh?
Well below is my card.  I used the Beautiful Butterflies from Papertrey Ink and stamped them with dye based ink on watercolor paper.  Used a rock and roll technique to get two colors on each butterfly.  Color pallete was coral, hot pink and orchid.  Lastly I took a water brush and some of the ink to bleed some color across the card.  Let it dry and stamped the greeting also from PTI.  Layered it up and wala...done.

Off to play some more,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...