Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MIM #58

Good Afternoon,  So if you are anything like me you have all these pieces of die cuts on your desk and you just NEED to use them up on something.  So these are my relief pieces left over from one of my other Make-It-Monday #58 cards.  The base is a 4.25" by 4.25" PTI white card.  I just used the background cut outs from the Graduated Background technique to add the art to the card and
 finished off with a greeting in orange ink.

Enjoy your day!
Sentimentally Sue

3 comments:

  1. Such a clever use of that sweet die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! I love that you used the Love Lives Here Dies with the technique!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite die, ever! I love that you cut it out of the colored piece rather than the other way around. Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...