Friday, February 3, 2012

Tuesday Trigger and Mojo Monday#226

Happy Friday to all of you!  First I want to thank everyone for their kind words.  They really do mean a lot and really boost my spirits.  Thank you! 
Wait till you see the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab( pic below).  The petit fours are beautiful.  I don't think I have ever had one but they always look so dainty and fancy.  My card is not as fancy but I tried to include the colors, lacy doily and the layering effect.  I also tried to use the Mojo Monday layout.
Cardstock: Stampin Up, Background Paper(BasicGrey)
Ink: Stampin Up
Stamps: Stampin Up
Extras: Dies(PTI), Ribbon(Pebbles Inc)


TTYL,
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...