Monday, February 13, 2012

PTI Day #9 and MIM #53

So still working with the butterflies and leaves for day #9 and add in the MIM challenge for coaster board and we get the card below.  I started with the coaster that I inked up with the tea dye duo the embossed with the woodgrain plate.  Die cut the coaster with butterfly and frame dies.  I stamped the kraft card with Classic kraft ink using the With Sympathy set.  Greeting is from the Think Big Favorites #3 stamped in Chocolate ink.
Poped the coaster up with foam dimensional. 
That's all for now,
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Love that you used the negative. great in keeping it on a fairly simple background too - very proper sympathy card. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...