Saturday, February 11, 2012

PTI Day #7 and MIM #52

Hi ya!  Okay, this falls under both challenges again.  I die cut nine hearts from Vintage Cream cardstock and stamped six hearts with Blush Blossom ink both sides.  Then stamped the remaining three with Simply Chartreuce ink.  Used the Tea Dye Duo on the edges.  Cut the chartreuce hearts into leaf shapes.  Card base is Rustic Cream cardstock edged with the duo again with a smaller layer of Fine Linen cardstock mounted on top.  Greeting is also from the Heart Prints set.
Lastly I stiched around the edge.
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors...pink and green are favorites my mine....lovely card! I need to relearn my sewing machine just to use it on my cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...