Saturday, February 11, 2012

PTI Day #7 and MIM #52

Hello!  Today's challenge was to make a project with hearts.  I have made so many Valentines this year I could not make another.  So I went with a springy flower made from the Heart Print dies.  Colors used were Spring Moss, Summer Sun, Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist.  The background was stamped with Polka Dot background and the greeting was from Vintage Picnic Sentiments.
I also want to enter this in the MIM challenge for dimensional images or folded over images.  Off for now,
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, love that you built your flower with hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...