Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PTI Day #10...interactive cards(2)

Hello again.  Boy, interactive cards take sometime to create.  Lots of pieces.  For this one I used Winter Penguin and Tag-Its #10 stamp sets.  Color pallet was Orange Zest, Aqua Mist and Lilac(SU).  Star punches are from Stampin Up.  All other dies are from Papertrey Ink.
I have a niece that will turn 7 in March and someone gave me the idea to send her 7 cards for her birthday and I thought this would be a great one for that.  Below is the inside and also the interactive part.

I also want to say "Thank You" for all the kind words of
encouragement everyone has shared.
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...