Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tuesday Transformation #5

Hey there. Working on a little card transformation today. This gives me a chance to go back and fix cards that I was not quite happy with over on the Papertrey Ink blog. The first card was a card I created back in 2013 for a Make it Monday challenge.
Here are the reasons I wanted to do a remake:
The color choice was to dark and staggering of the words was just to busy for me.

My new card was created with the same stamp set, Wonderful Words: Birthday and a softer color palette. I also popped up the black birthday with 4 layers of die cuts. The lines on either side help ground the greeting and were made with a journaling marker and ruler.


I will enter the card in the Uniko color challenge, the Less is More challenge to bring something back and the Papertrey Ink Tuesday Transformation challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Super cool take on our challenge to bring back an old card of yours to re-make it! I love the new version with the softer colours and stacked die cut sentiment. You've made it contemporary. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this totally ROCKS both colourways - fab make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects with variations, thanks fir linking it up at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea to go back to re-make an old card. You really brought this one bang up to date! It is gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us,
    Sharon xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...