Friday, April 6, 2018

Sweet Dreams

Wishing you sweet dreams this Friday night.
This card took a bit of fiddling around with theme and layout. I wanted to play with the Pinkfresh April challenge. Below is our inspiration for color palette and layout. I only own one Pinkfresh set, Little Love.

I started with a 110lbs white, top fold card base and stamped the rainbow stripes with a Papertrey Ink set, Super Stripes. Then I die cut the clouds from a PTI dies set. The moon and greeting were stamped with Versafine black ink on the same white cardstock. I water colored the image with ink pads and a water brush. Some of the little clouds and the large one were popped up with foam tape. Moon was covered with Wink of Stella when dry. I also colored a small piece of vellum to layer behind the moon along with a piece of pale, yellow cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...