Saturday, March 3, 2018

Watercolor Rainbow

Hey there.  This is kind of a two-fer. I used the cut out clover from my last card to complete this rainbow card using the CASE the Sketch layout.
I started with Tim Holtz watercolor paper and my Arteza brush pens to create the rainbow. Meeting the paper before putting the color down to get the bleed. Greeting from Papertrey Ink is stamped in Versafine black ink. Clover was die cut with a Lawn Fawn heard die, coated with Wink of Stella and Tonic clear glaze.  Die cut frame is also from PTI. Finished it off with some Nuvo crystal drops.

My four leaf clover is the symbol for lucky with plenty of white space.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your rainbow!!! Such a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your rainbow turned out. How did you get that effect? I'm not sure what "meeting" is but I love it. Did you use that Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the clover? So many questions today. . .but thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card. Awesome job with that rainbow! I love that wonderful framed shamrock, and you chose a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...