Monday, March 26, 2018

Sweet Dreams

Hello and happy Monday to you! I just got my first Pinkfresh stamp set the other day. Hoping it will be the first of many. I am liking their fun, funky design. I also found they have a monthly challenge. So I thought I would give it a go this month.
This is their inspiration photo. From it I took my color palette. The set I got is a baby set called Little Love.

I started with a tag cut from Papertrey Ink soft stone background paper. I stamped the elephant and greeting in Versafine black ink. I colored the images with colored pencils. Then went over them with Wink of Stella. The balloon also got a coat of Nuvo Crystal Glaze. Light pink stars were stamped in the background also. Star eyelet is from Stampin Up and twine is from Doodle Bug, I think. Tags is mounted with foam tape to a 110lbs white card base.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...