Friday, January 12, 2018

Sending Hugs

Good Friday morning to you! Part of my new stamp order contained a set from Poppy Stamps. I have never tried them before. So we had to sit down and crack out a few cards.
For the first card I stamped 110lbs cardstock with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it. Then colored with colored pencils blending the color with gamsol. Covered the hearts with Wink of Stella then Glossy Accents.
This was my color palette but I needed to add green. You know five hearts and all. Lol.

This card started with 110 lbs card base. Stamped heart outline in light gray ink. Then flipped the image over on my block and using the back of image stamped a solid heart in soft pink ink. Digging out my really, old SU pastels and I rubbed some pink around the edge to create depth. Then stamped five itty bitty hearts in the background. With Wink of Stella covered the large pink heart. Finally the stamped the greeting with Versafine black ink and heat embossed in clear.  Simple one layer card.


I will enter the top card in the CASology hug challenge and the bottom card the the AAA Cards quote challenge. I could not get their image to download. Sorry. Enjoy this day God has given you and thanks for the visit, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so perfectly CAS, Sue! So sweet and simple!!! :)
    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...