Friday, October 13, 2017

Pink Poppies

Hello and welcome to the weekend. Today I was playing with a few new sets I received this week. I am trying to branch out a little. This card combines an Altenew  Painted Poppy set and an Essentials by Ellen Love You So set. I used Papertrey Ink white cardstock and Stampin Up inks. I heat embossed the greeting and poppies with Versamark ink and gold tinsel embossing powder by Ranger.

I will be entering the card in the challenges listed.



Thank you for stopping by, Sue.


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the gold embossing. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sue! Love the elegant lines of this floral image. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Your flower is beautiful and I like how you added the gold accent. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...