Friday, October 13, 2017

Bold Blooms

Good evening. I am playing with My Favorite Things sketch and color challenge. I also wanted to work in the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge of a Sentiment Window.

I started with a PTI white card base. Masked off the top and bottom with post-it tape then stamped Paper Smootches Bold Blooms stamp set using the color way provided. I die cut the rectangle window. I used the Sketched Shapes dies tho cut the blue flags. Used my Tim Holtz stapler to attach them. Lastly I stamped the greeting from Pen & Ink inside the card.
Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #299
Sentiment Windows.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...