Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sparkle and Shine

Hello, I had a bunch of leftover card pieces on my desk and wanted to put them together. I will enter this on the Simon Say Stamp Work it Wednesday challenge for July. We were to "bling it up".
I used watercolor paper and Distress Ink for the background. Die cut and layered several white cardstock "shine" together to give it thickness then glittered it.  I die cut the "BRIGHT" from mirrors cardstock. Added some glitter dots and some drops of Glossy Accents across the panel. Last I mounted it to a light gray A2 card. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...