Monday, July 24, 2017

Seasons Blessings

Hey all, a quick little Christmas card for you with a very sparkly tree.  I started with some white cardstock. I die cut the tree shape with Papertrey Inks Christmas tree change up die. Then stamped the greeting from Stampin Up in Versamark and heat embossed it in silver. Backed the tree with window film and made a shaker pocket with Scotch foam tape. Filled it with silver stars and glass beads. Closed the shaker with DCWV glitter paper. Mounted the panel on an A2 white card base. 
This will be entered in the CAS-ual Friday's  Christmas in July and the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday sparkle challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card.. the style is totally ME! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...