Friday, July 28, 2017

Congratulations

Happy Friday to you all. Congrats you made it to the weekend. Tonight's cards were for a sketch and color challenge at My Favorite Things and a die cut challenge at CAS-ual Friday's. Also entered in the Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.

This is the first card I made using a soft grey cardstock base with die cuts out of watercolor paper for the focal point and a teal cardstock for the greeting. I used the sketch palette and Distress Inks to complete the colors. Finally I added the Nuvo silver drops for accent.
The second card I wanted to try the clear Nuvo drops for a less dramatic look.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the flowers peeking out around the circle die-cut. Great color choices. Thanks for sharing your card with everyone at the Casual Fridays Dies Only Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a pretty design!! Love the colors!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Friday's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love how you've colored the flowers! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...