Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trading Card...Hello

Man I am really having some original titles today, huh? Not! I had not tried the drop shadow technique that is being used for the Make-It-Monday Challenge so I thought I would throw that in with a trading card.  So we will enter both challenges on Nicole's Blog with this one.  I had heard the other day people asking for a mint colored ink.  I had to laugh because a long time ago I was a Stampin Up demo and we had Mint Melody ink.  Now I never used it much and couldn't even sell it at a deep discount when I tried.  I still own the pad and it is more than ten years old.  Everything comes back around if you can wait long enough.
So the mint ink and card stock are from Stampin Up. The white card stock, die and Hello stamp set are Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for the visit, Sentimentally Sue.



2 comments:

  1. You've mastered the drop shadow technique wonderfully! Simple and pretty!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've mastered the drop shadow technique wonderfully! Simple and pretty!
    a3trading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...