Saturday, October 12, 2013

Case Study #161 and a few other challenges...

 Howdy!  Below was the inspiration for my card.  It is from the Case-Study Challenge Blog.

Now onto my card.  I started with PTI's white cardstock and stamped the little flowers from the With Sympathy set in Pure Poppy ink.  Then overstamped the Polka Dot Basics with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then rubbed Aqua Mist ink over the dots.  Stamped the greeting from the Big & Bold Greeting set in aqua ink and added a few poppy flowers.  The stitching is from an old unmarked set stamped in black.  I secured the greeting with washi tape and added the ribbon (SU) with Score Tape. Accented the flower with small rhinestone and a little glitter.


I will be entering this card in several challenges-
Case-Study #161
CAS-Friday #117- real or faux stitching
MIM #135- Layered Emboss Resist

Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentally Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an awesome stamping technique - the results are amazing...so glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card and great use of the stitching as a border! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is from one of my favorite sets! Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uk replica watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica panerai watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...