Monday, July 22, 2013

Wonderful Words: Birthday

Hey all!  Just slipping in one more card fro the CASE Study #150 challenge.  My first card I made before was a more literal interpretation.  This card uses the colorway from the inspiration card.  I would have never thought to put theses colors together but love the combo.
I used Papertrey Inks Wonderful Words: Birthday set and their white cardstock.  Stampin Up inks.

I also will enter this in the Moxie Fab and Passion For Papertrey Birthday card challenges.  Thanks for dropping by for a visit!
Sentimentally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely overstamping!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey and CASE Study! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...