Friday, June 14, 2013

Dad's Day

Hey there!  It is Father's Day weekend so I thought I better get with it.  This card started with the CTS #32 challenge.  Then I added in the Papertrey MIM #120 Ombre challenge too.  I used PTI kraft and white cardstock. The stamp sets are also from PTI, World's Greatest and Simple Stripes Background.  The ink was a really old Kaleidacolor pad from Stampin Up called Late November.  These dye based pads created an ombre blending of ink right on the pad. Layers were popped up with foam tape to give diemention.  Thanks for stopping by!  Sentimentally Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...