Saturday, January 19, 2013

Make it Monday/ Washi Tape

Hello again!  So the Papertrey Ink Challenge this week is to make packaging for a bulky card.  I wanted to echo the doilies on the card with the envelope but needed a little more substance.  I lined the envy with some teal vellum leaving room for the bulk of the buttons on the card.  
The card base(Soft Stone), ink(Dark Chocolate), twine and buttons are all from Papertrey Ink.  Paper is from My Minds Eye and washi tape is from Freckled Fawn and Target.


The challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp blog was to use washi tape on your project and the Passion for Papertrey challenge was a Thank You card.


Thanks for dropping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love the paper and washi tapes ,, lovely designs,, and the envelope is fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace envelope is STUNNING!! I am loving all the cool ideas for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, both your card & envelope are awesome! very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...