Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Flamingo Flakes

Last one for tonight.  Yes, I have been gone for awhile and not had a chance to stamp so tonight I am getting back into my groove.


 I started with the PlayDate Cafe #150 challenge for my color way. Flamingo, Honey and Coffee. 

Then I moved onto the Skipping Stones Sketch challenge #147.


Lastly I am going for the Less is More "Take 3"
challenge.  I am using
Week #28- Use Ink
Week #33- Anything Goes
Week #45- Let it Snow

Hope you have sweet dreams and thank you for stopping by!
Sentimentally Sue

6 comments:

  1. Sue, this is so perfect for the upcoming holiday season!!! You are on your way! Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones this week for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Sue.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sue! Love the use of the negative die cut! Very creative. And the pink bakers twine is awesome, makes it pop! Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Sue
    Great colour combo
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...