Sunday, July 22, 2012

SAF Papertrey Tie-Dye Challenge

Hello!  There were to many ideas in the Tie -Dye challenge to pass up.  So I decided to try the Copic markers technique.  I started with white cardstock, W1, YG03 and BF72 Copic markers. Not all tie-dye is circles so I thought I would try wavy lines.  I scribbled the markers across the cardstock in uneven lines.  Dripped the alcohol across the top and let it run down the page.  Let it dry and I liked the back side better than the front.  The front still had the marker lines in it.  The back looked more washed out.
Then I stamped the greeting with Ocean Tides ink and die cut the phone out of more white cardstock.  Popped up with foam tape.  Mounted it all on a A2 white card base.
I am also going to enter this in the Moxie Fab "Hello" card challenge.
Fun stuff!  Thanks for the visit,
Sentimentally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool technique and you chose fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...