Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday Greetings

When I see plaids like this I always think of the plaid school uniforms I wore as a child.  I know it was easier on my mom but there was some really ugly ones.  I don't think this is a dress that will be in my fall wardrobe. This is the inspiration for the Runway Challenge #15.
And here is my card.  I thought it would make a great guys birthday card.  The square HB, Dusty Durango and Buckaroo Blue ink are all from Stampin Up.  The white cardstock and the rest of the greetings are from Papertrey Ink.

I am also going to enter it in the "text" challenge over on the
Clean and Simple Fridays blog.


Thanks for stopping by again!
Sentimentally Sue

10 comments:

  1. This is a great card...I believe this one is a winner if not a top pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's a great take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really creative take on that RIC and perfect for CFC as well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great montage of sentiments...they look brilliant woven to make an eye-catching focal point :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiments stamped at the right angle and the inspiration you drew from the photo is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love how you grouped all these different sentiments together in this fab color combo :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you represented the plaid by the horizontal/vertical sentiments! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous way to use so many different sentiments from various sets!! Congrats on your Fashionista nod over at RIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...