Monday, June 25, 2012

June Blog Hop @ Papertrey Ink

Hello.  This is one of those deals that it looked sooo much better in my brain that it did when I finished it.  Sorry guys.  I seriously think my mojo or any ounce of talent God gave me has left the scene.  I started with Aqua Mist cardstock and stamped Turning a New Leaf in New Leaf ink.  Used Polka Dot Basics to stamp the circles and punched or cut out the centers.  Used some colored vellum, pleated it and attached it with Score Tape to the back of Aqua layer.  Used foam tape to pop up the layer over a Lemon Tart layer and then mounted it to a PTI white card base. 
Die cut the Framed Out #4 from white and stamped the frame in Lemon Tart, greeting in New Leaf and little swirl in Aqua Mist.  Mounted with more foam tape to front of card.  Think I need to go practice a while.

Talk to you later and thank you for dropping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    This card has come together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! Great stamped background and I like how you raised it like that to create dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dimension you created with the cut-outs - great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cut outs backed in yellow! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...