Friday, May 4, 2012

Playing with Frames

Hi ya!  So this would be color challenge number six at the Papertrey Make-it-Monday challenge.  When I looked at this color palette I thought fun, springy and whimsical.
For my card I started with PTI white cardstock and die cut the frame out.  Then stamped the Framed-Out 1 and 2 sets all over the card.  I also used the Green Thumb set to fill in some of the frames.  Popped up the front with some foam tape to give dimension and added the button and ribbon for a little detail.

Two more color ways to go...thanks for stopping by!
Sentimentally Sue

2 comments:

  1. A happy, happy card! Certainly makes me feel like celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Great idea and very springy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...