Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday Wishes!

Howdy!  I am going to enter this into 2 challenges.  The Papertrey MIM #62
"Step-it-Up" challenge and the Runway Inspiration "ric#10" challenge.  So the first card is the simple one layer card.  PTI greeting and cardstock.  Doilie stamps are from Martha Stewart.

The stepped up version uses Canyon Clay cardstock and lots of layers popped up with foam tape.  Sorry about the funny shadow on the second card.  I am not sure if it was the lighting or my camera.

Here is the inspiration photo.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Love the orange and grey together, makes for such a modern and striking card - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue these are LOVELY!! Such a GREAT color combo!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. That MS doily is dreamy. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you played along again! I love the white space on your first card, and the sentiment treatment on your second. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...