Thursday, March 1, 2012

RCC42,SimonSaysStamp and MIM #55 Challenges.

Howdy!  Boy, did I have fun making this card.  It just made me smile and I even got a little smile from my husband.  I love the spring colors.  Sweet Blush and Hawaiian Shores from Papertrey.  The chick is from the set Scrambled Eggs and was colored with Crayola pencils.  My extended frame for the PTI MIM challenge was created with Fillable Frames #10.  Greeting is from Memory Box and was stamped on Christmas Labels from PTI.
Lastly, I took some crepe paper in two colors, sewed it together, and then cut the fringe in it.  Also used some ribbon I had picked up at Hobby Lobby to finish off the the greeting label.  So for the Ribbon Carousel challenge I took my crepe paper and ribbon off of spools.  Simon Says Stamp challenge was "Anything Goes". 
So this will fit that also!


That's all for now and thanks for looking!
Sentimentally Sue


4 comments:

  1. OH MY! I just love that pom pom/grass below the Easter egg! FUN! THANKS for playing along with us over at the RCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...