Sunday, March 18, 2012

Papertrey Ink MIM #57

Hello.  Well our weekend is coming to a close.  I am a little sad but we get to focus on a week of opportunities that lays before us.  So onto tonight's cards.  I am still playing with the ink "kissing" technique that I have described already in other posts this week.  I started with a base card of Royal Velvet, added a Chartreuse layer then stamped in Papertreys great white cardstock.
I inked up the pot image from the Green Thumb set with rust ink then kissed it onto the woodgrain background stamp inked with white ink.  All stamps and ink are from PTI.

Back in a bit with a sweet card,
Sentimentally Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...