Thursday, March 1, 2012

Last one for the weekend...RCC42 & MIM55

Okay, I know it is Thursday but I have a girls weekend planned and that is going to start tomorrow.  I want to enter this card in the Ribbon Carousel #42 challenge anything from a spool and the Make-It-Monday Challenge extended frames.
I used the Happy Day set to create my extended frame in Royal Velvet ink stamped on white PTI cardstock.  I added a layer of New Leaf cardstock as an accent around the greeting.  Greeting is also from the Happy Day set.  Pink ribbon and egg paper were from Hobby Lobby.


Hope you enjoy you weekend!
Sentimantally Sue

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Sue! That patterned paper really sets a gorgeous stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. i really like how you extended your fram. Great take on the MIM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the larger frame...kind of an "of course" response to using the "Happy Day" set. Great job!

    Are you aware that your word verification is on? It requires two words that are increasingly difficult to read. You may miss some comments because it is so much trouble to get through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...