Saturday, March 17, 2012

CAS-Fridays #44, Simon Says and MIM #57

I guess I am on a stamping binge today.  Did I get much else done today???  The answer would be no.  Clean clothes might be overrated anyway, hahaha.  I did get some laundry and yard work done this morning.  So  the Simons Says Stamp challenge was "Bit o' Green", this fit.  Papertrey kissing techniques was used on the solid square image with Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado ink.  the technique was described in my last post so I will not go over it again. http://sentimentallysue.blogspot.com/2012/03/mim-57-and-cas-fridays-44.html
Cardstock was PTI's white and moss and the stamp set
 was Giga Guidelines also from PTI.

The CAS- Fridays challenge was to make a clean and simple card using a image, pattern and sentiment.  I thought this also fit the bill.

Later gator, Sentimentally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fantastic technique!! Love the look!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nice card. Love the pattern :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...